JupiterOne utilizes Hadoop components together with built analytical modules on top to provide a proven platform for process flow optimization, incorporating necessary features like:
- Universal data access
- Flexible data ingestion
- Streamlined data pipeline design and execution
- Scalable data processing and storage
- End-to-end data management
- Real-time interactive queries
- Enterprise accountability, control, and governance
JupiterOne uses Big Data Reference Architecture built within Crossing Technologies which address needs of Big Data users which is:
- Balanced and Flexible: Architectural design points for compute or I/O bound analytics since big data problems are not all the same.
- Easy Growth: Building block design point to start small and grow as you envolve meeting the rapidly changing demands of Big Data users.
- Integrated Design: High performance data ingestion to address all Big Data information requirements with options for networking and storage architectures.
JupiterOne is built to scale up according source data volume and used analytics.
JupiterOne architecture is based on Lambda Architecture. Main characteristic of this architecture is that we have batch layer and speed layer. Together with Serving layer we have powerful architecture for all kinds of analysis.